Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Power Flower

I don't often wear brooches (I am crazy picky about pin holes in my clothing) but that doesn't mean I am not attracted to them.  The ones I am most drawn to are enamel flower brooches from the 1960's.  I pick them up whenever I see them with every intention of putting them in the shop.  Do they ever make it there?  No, every time I go to list one I get distracted by the bright, shiny colors and end up putting it back.  This has created a bit of a collection.  I thought I would share some of them with you.


Out of these I would say my favorites are the pink and seafoam brooch in the bottom left corner(an original by robert,) the green and white flowers second to last on the top right, and the brown and white one on the top far right.  You can't help but feel happy when you look at them!  Hopefully some of these will be coming to the shop soon so leave me a comment if you  have any requests.  :)

2 comments:

  1. They look like a painting on wood, what a lovely arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You put the idea in my head that they would looks super cool framed, hmmm...something to think about. :)

    ReplyDelete