Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Spend Thrift

Sometimes I go thrifting and find many items that I like.  Then there are days I find a few items I love, which is what happened today.  I had not planned on finding items to keep but these three are staying with me (at least for now!)


I was super excited to find these 1940's beauties just sitting on the shelf waiting for me!  I love vintage lizard shoes and they are in amazing condition.  To my surprise they fit almost perfectly so into my closet they are going.


I love vintage Etienne Aigner.  I have another Aigner belt that I wear all the time so this new one will see plenty of action.


Last and certainly not least is this vintage faux bois vase.  I have a serious thing for trees (thus my blog background) and this fits perfectly into my decor.  It's hard to tell from the pic but the finish is metallic, a combo of bronze and pewter which works for me since I like to mix metal finishes.



No comments:

Post a Comment