Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Radio Sweethearts

I have been humming the Kate Rusby song Radio Sweethearts for the past couple days.  I adore the song (and Kate Rusby in general) and it has such a vintage vibe to me.  Here are some sweethearts of items I'm hearting right now from the 1950's.


This gorgeous blush lace dress from deargoldenvintage is as sweet as it gets.  Plus it has rhinestones on the bodice, it's like a cupcake with sprinkles!


I had to throw in a radio of course and it had to be pink.  This one from oneolivetree fits the bill perfectly.


Even vintage slips have so much charm!  The one above, from dreamdate, even has a ruffled heart detail.


This is one of my favorite dresses from the shop.  I just love the embroidery and airy vibe it gives off, very confectionary.  Now that your all sweetened up it may be time run out and get yourself some pastries.


No comments:

Post a Comment